Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cure for the George Costanza Wallet Syndrome

For those of your who are Seinfeld fans you may remember the episode where Jerry is holding up George's wallet and holding up a hamburger for comparison.

(Jerry is holding up a hamburger while also holding onto George's wallet)

JERRY: But look at this thing. It's-it's huge. You got more cow here than here.

GEORGE: I need everything in there.

(Jerry looking through George's wallet)

JERRY: Irish money?

GEORGE: I might go there.


And later on....

(George, taking out his wallet to pay the bill)

GEORGE: Well, I'm satisfied. Uh...my back is...killing me.

JERRY: Of course. Because of that wallet. You-you got a filing cabinet under half of your ass.

(George putting his wallet in his pocket)

GEORGE: This...is an organizer, a secretary, and a friend.

ELAINE:
Look at you. You're on a slant.

GEORGE:
Here, just give me a couple of napkins.

(He pulls some napkins out of the dispenser, puts them in his other back pocket, and becomes "un-slanted")

GEORGE: There, there I'm fine.

(Suddenly, half of George's body falls with a crunch sound, as he becomes slanted the other way)

JERRY: What was that?

GEORGE: I think I had some hard candy in there.

Okay, I'm sure you don't have hard candy in your wallet, but you can be sure it is fatter than a slim money clip. Many money clips have issues for example magnetic money clips can damage your credit cards by erasing the information on your credit cards and bank cards. Another issue is the small size of many money clips where you cannot fit enough bills and cards to get you through the day or a week away.

The solution: A titanium money clip that looks good and has the elasticity to spring back and hold onto just one bill after holding your cash after payday.

Visit Superior Titanium today at To see more visit Money clips

No comments: